Shipping and Terms of Payment
Prices and terms of payment
Unless otherwise stated in the seller's product description, the prices quoted are total prices which include the statutory value added tax. Any additional delivery and shipping costs will be stated separately in the respective product description.
In the case of deliveries to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may be incurred in individual cases for which the seller is not responsible and which are to be borne by the customer. These include, for example, costs for the transfer of money by credit institutions (e.g. transfer fees, exchange rate fees) or import duties or taxes (e.g. customs duties). Such costs may also be incurred in relation to the transfer of funds if the delivery is not made to a country outside the European Union but the customer makes the payment from a country outside the European Union.
3. the customer has various payment options at his disposal, which are specified in the seller's online shop.
4. if payment on invoice is agreed, the payment term is 10 days after receipt of invoice, unless the parties have agreed otherwise.
Delivery and shipping conditions
1. for shipping costs, postage and packaging we charge a proportional flat rate of € 3,95 per order in Germany and Austria. For all other countries to which we deliver, we charge the following delivery costs:
Standard shipping EU - 6.95 € :
Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Cyprus.
Standard shipping non-EU - 13,00 € :
Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Great Britain
2. the delivery of goods is carried out regularly by mail order and to the delivery address indicated by the customer. In the processing of the transaction, the delivery address specified in the purchase transaction of the seller is decisive. Deviating from this, when selecting the payment method PayPal, the delivery address deposited by the customer with PayPal at the time of payment is decisive. 3.
3. if the transport company returns the shipped goods to the seller because a delivery to the customer was not possible, the customer bears the costs for the unsuccessful shipment. This does not apply if he is not responsible for the circumstance that led to the impossibility of delivery, or if he was temporarily prevented from accepting the offered service, unless the seller had given him a reasonable time in advance notice of the service.
4. in the case of self-collection, the seller shall first inform the customer by e-mail that the goods ordered by him are ready for collection. After receiving this e-mail, the Customer may pick up the goods at the Seller's registered office by arrangement with the Seller. In this case, no shipping costs will be charged.
5. vouchers are given to the customer as follows:
- by e-mail, by download or by post
6. return and return of goods
When returning goods from the following countries, you bear the direct costs of the return yourself. Unfortunately, we cannot offer you free returns in these countries:
Great Britain, Croatia, Sweden, Greece, Portugal